Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Az15

Hi everyone! I'm here because i want to improve myself learning new skills and lenguages, I need a study buddy so I found this forum, I'm happy to help others and hope learn new things here! Nice to meet y'all! :3

Bluewashere

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey name is Blue. I am in 9th grade 14 and i love learning and helping others. Dream goal: Become either a doctor or a vet. Hope to meet you guys one day

D

Deleted member 77539

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone!

I'm sizz and I'm from India
I'm in 11th grade and an jee aspirant and I'm trying to find a virtual study buddy to overcome my procrastination..please approach me if you want to be my study buddy

Sarina24

Hello everyone,
I'm Sarina. I'm studying Gender & Diversity and I'm writing my bachelor thesis now. I've been out of studies for some time to personal reasons and I hope to get motivated to get back into studying by finding one or more study buddies to study along with.

barbellbeauty

hello, I'm from India and I'm preparing for a competitive exam - NEET. It's my drop year and i really want a serious study buddy(who is consistent) so that we can prepare together

Mxria

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I’m Maria I’m in England doing my GCSEs this year , looking for anyone also doing their GCSEs to study with

Sharlina

Hi! I am Sharlina from India, currently studying for my licencing exam and once done have to prepare for Neet Pg. I am a distracted mind, and to keep myself on check, i need to associate myself with someone who is serious and will help me focus and in turn i can be of help to the other person too.

minato4

Study Buddy
Hello folks I am preparing for JEE 2026,I am interested in science specifically maths fascinates me. And I m inclined to various fields including startup ideas,diplomacy,enterprenurship,travel,food,cars,wealth,business,space,theoretical physics,unsolved maths problems and many more

Vardhan tej

Hi I am neet ug dropper student This is my first drop seeking genuine study budy and best friend . Needed someone to talk as I am a introvert
If interested connect me in telegram Gymno_001

Last edited:

wisa

Hii
Hii. My name is wissal and I am a medical student. I want to join a platform to study in a group because I study well with other people and get a better insight into different topics or work.
So I gonna be so happy if I find someone to study together for better work

dinacreative

studying to change my life
Study Buddy
Hey!

So, I mentioned in my profile that I'm looking for someone to help plan out some study time—like at least 4 hours a day. Also, I'd love to keep track of our workouts too.

Let’s review our plans together every day. Hit me up if you’re interested!