Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Shriddi

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi

I am from India. I need a sincere and serious study buddy. We can connect on telegram. If more than two people are there, we can make a group. But maximum 5/10 people just to confirm if anyone leaves others are there to keep a tap. We will update about our study target and keep the group updated about our progress throughout the day. No personal discussion. No random posts. Only study related updates. If someone takes break, update and come back on time, but keep the group updated. People preparing for any subject allowed. Irregular and disturbing persons will be blocked. We will study like a team and keep accountable each other. Early morning people are welcomed. But late night people may also join. Let's see if we can make it work.

Sampatti Pai

Hey everyone! I'm Sam. I am currently in my junior year of highschool and I'm looking for a Study Buddy that can help me overcome my procrastination (it's pretty extreme). I really need someone who can get me into a productive routine, and I'm willing to help my partner with whatever they may require. Looking forward to hearing from new friends!

Voletta

Hi I'm a 11th grader....... Phy. , Chem. ,Maths , CS and english are my subjects.............. Hoping to get a good Study Buddy......... and we can grow together

awwwwmegaga

Hi everyone! My name is yoga, I am in the applying procedure. As I have graduated this year, so I study at home. I want to use this study room to study with you all and motivate me to work harder.

Reactions: rsy