Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

nafiself

Hi , I'm Nafise, 29 years old. I am a medical doctor from Iran. Currently I am working on my research skills such as writing research manuscripts, and statistical analysis for medicine using R and SPSS. However, when working on my own i procrastinate too much and get distracted easily. I am looking for someone who is available to work for several hours a day and keep company using skype/zoom/google meet. I prefer someone around my age who is interested in making a shared schedule (as much as possible). Please feel free to reach me.

BlazeH

Study Buddy
Hi all!

I'm Blaze. I'm a college student looking to do some more learning during the summer, but I always appreciate a study buddy to talk about material with and keep me focused.

I'm currently taking Courseras "Good With Words: Writing and Editing Specialization" to try and better my grammar and speed up my writing process. I'm also taking a Coursera personal finance course and lightly familiarizing myself with Thai (ex: watching Thai shows, practicing writing Thai characters, practicing tone recognition) before I study abroad in Thailand on August 28th. All these are study goals for the next three weeks, but I may be back here during college semesters as well.

My favorite study/focus platforms are: FocusMate, Pomofocus.io, and ToDoIst, and a fun fact about me is that I try to develop ambidextrousness as a hobby. I'm aiming to be able to write in Thai with my left hand (non-dominant hand, second language) and English with my right (dominant, 1st lang) someday :).

Timezone: GMT +1 (for now). Looking for study buddies. Am a night owl so don't mind some different time zones.

Last edited:

Nivetha00

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I'm gonna start preparing for gate cse.
And I need a study partner to help me to procrastinate less :)

Esther2

Hi everyone. I'm Esther. Currently learning about AI and machine learning applications in cybersecurity in my free time. I'm here to find a study buddy or study buddies to work together to achieve our academic and career goals. :)

D

Deleted member 75674

Hey guys! I'm an undergrad engineering student. I'm looking for a study partner so that we can study together and I can finish my tasks without procrastinating.

svm007

Study Buddy
Hi! you can call me svm. I have an interest related to Machine Learning, deep learning, Computer vision and philosophy domains. I am learning to play flute. I love to play chess.

Alex Stills

Study Buddy
Hello everyone,
My name is Alex, and I'm 21 years old from Ghana. I'm currently studying Environmental and Safety Engineering at the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT). Alongside my studies, I have a strong interest in online business, and I'm excited to explore opportunities in this area. I joined this course to gain new skills and knowledge that can help me in both my academic and business pursuits. Looking forward to learning and collaborating with all of you!

Bethlee

Hello this is Bethlee, studying for USMLE Step 1 from India. Looking for a study buddy mainly to keep accountability! It's a long journey and it's hard to do it all alone. :)

Polli

Study Buddy
Hi) I'm Polina. I'm a lawyer and live in Russian.
I have been studying English for two years. And it is joy for me. I couldn't make up my mind to find study-buddy during long time. But now l feel l need to improve my speaking skills. I like chatting, meeting new people, traveling, reading books, exploring new places.
Besides, I'm trying doing IT-course right now for changing my job. This is second reason for being here!

D

Deleted member 76245

Hi, I'm Muthuraj. I working as C++ developer and Now I'm looking for a study buddy to learn C++ together

Hary

Hi I am looking for a female study partner for neet pg 2025 Not necessarily study together but daily updates, keeping track, motivating each other and solving mcqs

Nesandi Pathirana

Hi I'm Nesandi, a young learning enthusiast. I wanna study hard and I'm in search of a study buddyy. I'm studying Chemistry, Physics, Pure and Applied Mathematics. I'm facing GCE Advanced Level examination in 2024.

Levileefje

Study Buddy
Hello everyone!

Im Levi, 23 years old and currently 2nd year archaeology student at University of Amsterdam. Im hoping to find additional motivation for this coming semester and maybe make some study buddies :)