Study Buddy Study group for girls only on telegram and google meet!

Sarah_MD98

Medical Student
Study Buddy
(Only Girls)

Hii everyone,

I am Sarah, a medical Student from Belgium, begining my 4th year out of 6 this year !

We have a study group for girls only on telegram and we connect and study on Google meet !! I wish more girls could join our group !! So if you're interested don't hesitate to message me ! The study room is open 24/7 and you can join whenever you want ! There's no specific rules, only to be as participative as you can and of possible open your cam so that we feel like we're really studying with someone (it's only between girls so don't worry) and also the micro is off by default. Sometimes we also share a pomodoro we can follow together ! Anyway, we will be so happy to welcome other girls in our room, so feel free to DM me as soon as you want and can !

Best regards ♡~

Best regards ♡~

dhky

Study Buddy
(Only Girls)

Hii everyone,

I am Sarah, a medical Student from Belgium, begining my 4th year out of 6 this year !

We have a study group for girls only on telegram and we connect and study on Google meet !! I wish more girls could join our group !! So if you're interested don't hesitate to message me ! The study room is open 24/7 and you can join whenever you want ! There's no specific rules, only to be as participative as you can and of possible open your cam so that we feel like we're really studying with someone (it's only between girls so don't worry) and also the micro is off by default. Sometimes we also share a pomodoro we can follow together ! Anyway, we will be so happy to welcome other girls in our room, so feel free to DM me as soon as you want and can !

Best regards ♡~

Best regards ♡~
hello i'm interested to join!!

devapriyasethi

(Only Girls)

Hii everyone,

Best regards ♡~

Best regards ♡~
Hello I am interested to join