Study Buddy Study buddy/friend for UPSC 2025 (not your typical buddy)

Yatila

Heyy! I am on a lookout for a study buddy who would like to join me on the journey of preparing for UPSC 2025 - preferably someone who is comfortable in speaking in English as I am not that comfortable in conversing in Hindi (I just know the basics and the slangs!). I would also like someone who has chosen PSIR as their optional.

Here are the few reasons why I am looking for a buddy :

1) Accountability Partner: Someone willing to commit to studying for UPSC 2025 together, sharing goals, progress, and ensuring mutual accountability.
2) Motivational Support: A friend to keep motivation high throughout the journey, sharing ups and downs, and providing encouragement during tough times.
3) Companionship: Avoiding a lonely study experience by having a companion who understands the challenges and can provide emotional support.
4) Knowledge Sharing: Willingness to exchange study resources, tips, and strategies to enhance each other's preparation.
5) Regular Updates: Commitment to giving weekly updates on progress, challenges faced, and any adjustments in study plans.
6) Testing and Feedback: Conducting regular tests or quizzes for each other to assess understanding and provide constructive feedback.

I basically do not want this journey to be a lonely one. It can be extremely taxing and stressful- atleast I have experienced it.

So if my needs meets yours as well, ping me! Let’s do this together :)