Study Buddy STUDY BUDDY AND ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER FOR NOVEMBER INICET

• Thread starter Deleted member 76230
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 76230

I'm a 2016 batch Post Intern, preparing for INICET November. I’ve been studying solo since 2022 after my internship but, honestly, it’s been tough to keep my focus. I am going through a lot personally since last few months and it has affected my ability to study effectively.

This app feels like a last resort for me, and I’m really hoping to find someone serious about prepping for the exam. I don’t have the time or energy for any distractions—just looking for someone dedicated to studying together. If you’re genuinely committed, please reach out. I’ve worked hard, but things haven’t gone my way lately, and I want to make the most of the time left.And Please No personal life talks, I already mentioned everything in my post.

For context, I managed a 6k rank in INICET May and my NEET PG rank was 39k, . I typically study from 4 AM to 9 PM with breaks, and my source is Marrow.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel23

I'm a 2016 batch Post Intern, preparing for INICET November. I’ve been studying solo since 2022 after my internship but, honestly, it’s been tough to keep my focus. I am going through a lot personally since last few months and it has affected my ability to study effectively.

This app feels like a last resort for me, and I’m really hoping to find someone serious about prepping for the exam. I don’t have the time or energy for any distractions—just looking for someone dedicated to studying together. If you’re genuinely committed, please reach out. I’ve worked hard, but things haven’t gone my way lately, and I want to make the most of the time left.And Please No personal life talks, I already mentioned everything in my post.

For context, I managed a 6k rank in INICET May and my NEET PG rank was 39k, . I typically study from 4 AM to 9 PM with breaks, and my source is Marrow.

Thanks.
Hai.I am a post intern 2017 batch and i am also looking for a serious study partner.Last year my source was marrow and i worked well but my rank was 84 k.So this year I want to work even better and get the seat.I hope we can study well together