Study buddies who are going crack jee 2025 (repeater)

saideep

Hey there i myself a repeater who is consistent and determined to crack jee with top marks but in my journey loneliness attacked me and it become a threat for jee as i am a self study and isolated student so i need a study buddy who is suffering with this illness

hira06

Hey there i myself a repeater who is consistent and determined to crack jee with top marks but in my journey loneliness attacked me and it become a threat for jee as i am a self study and isolated student so i need a study buddy who is suffering with this illness
Hey I am in the situation as you I am desperately searching for a study partner..Preparing alone has been lonely and stressful we can make study schedules and keep meets in google meet..

Upvote 0

saideep

Hey I am in the situation as you I am desperately searching for a study partner..Preparing alone has been lonely and stressful we can make study schedules and keep meets in google meet..
Ok what is ur telegram id or whats app number

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mohit singh

ii I'm jee aspirant 2025 if you are interested to serious study then text me on telegram @Mohitsinghrajput0007

Upvote 0