Study Buddy Seeking Consistent Study Buddies (GMT +5:30)

lunalove

I procastinate but trying to discard this habit.
Study Buddy
Hi everyone,

I’m (F) starting my 2nd year of MBBS and looking for dedicated study buddies to help me stay consistent with my studies. I’m someone who struggles with motivation and tends to be a bit lazy, so having a study group would really keep me on track.

About Me:

•Current Status: 2nd-year MBBS student
•Study Goals: To study consistently and maintain a solid understanding of all subjects throughout the year.
•Preferred Study Times: 6 PM to 8 PM and 9 PM to 12:30 AM (GMT +5:30). But I can adjust accordingly
I’m flexible on Sundays and can adjust timings as needed.

What I’m Looking For:

•Preferably female study buddies, but open to all serious and committed learners.
•Ideally, 2 or 3 people who can study together, either individually or as a small group.
•We’ll use video calls on Zoom or any other platform for our study sessions.
It’s crucial that everyone is serious about consistency once we start.

If you’re interested and think we’d be a good fit, please reach out! Let’s make this year productive and successful together.

Looking forward to studying with you!

studywith_me

Hi everyone,

I’m (F) starting my 2nd year of MBBS and looking for dedicated study buddies to help me stay consistent with my studies. I’m someone who struggles with motivation and tends to be a bit lazy, so having a study group would really keep me on track.

About Me:

•Study Goals: To study consistently and maintain a solid understanding of all subjects throughout the year.
•Preferred Study Times: 6 PM to 8 PM and 9 PM to 12:30 AM (GMT +5:30). But I can adjust accordingly

What I’m Looking For:

•Preferably female study buddies, but open to all serious and committed learners.
•Ideally, 2 or 3 people who can study together, either individually or as a small group.

If you’re interested and think we’d be a good fit, please reach out! Let’s make this year productive and successful together.

Umm hey I wanna study together

its_xader

hey yall
Hi everyone,

About Me:

What I’m Looking For:

hey im up for study