Study Buddy Really demotivated. Looking for a study buddy for everyday studying

study123

I'm in 3rd year of B.tech, computer science. I have been demotivated recently. I have classes 5 days a week but i want to study in my free time. I really want to change and having an accountability partner would help me immensely. It would be good if my study buddy is also in the same course as we can discuss and help each other. But I don't mind studying with anyone :)

studywith_me

I'm in 3rd year of B.tech, computer science. I have been demotivated recently. I have classes 5 days a week but i want to study in my free time. I really want to change and having an accountability partner would help me immensely. It would be good if my study buddy is also in the same course as we can discuss and help each other. But I don't mind studying with anyone :)
Hey

neet2025aspi

Hello I'm preparing for neet, I want to study with u

Hasnain

I'm in 3rd year of B.tech, computer science. I have been demotivated recently. I have classes 5 days a week but I want to study in my free time. I really want to change and having an accountability partner would help me immensely. It would be good if my study buddy is also in the same course as we can discuss and help each other. But I don't mind studying with anyone :)

I can do. Btech 2nd yr

Codinglitch

Hey, I am also a third year B.tech computer science student. I have the same goals as you. I would love to study with you. I am very demotivated and my grades are going down. :(