Study Buddy Neet pg 2025

• Thread starter Deleted member 64936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64936

Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily targets or maybe to solve some mcqs.

Sart09

Study Buddy
Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily targets or maybe to solve some mcqs.
Interested

giriavinash61

Hary

Interested

sitara1279

Yes i am in . Reply back if you ok