Study Buddy NEET PG 2025

Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily tasks or maybe to solve some mcqs. I am using prepladder for preparation. If anyone is interested can dm me.

D

Deleted member 75882

Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily tasks or maybe to solve some mcqs. I am using prepladder for preparation. If anyone is interested can dm me
Marrow user

Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily tasks or maybe to solve some mcqs. I am using prepladder for preparation. If anyone is interested can dm me.
Hello m also using prep ladder I have recently started need a sincere partner
Would you like to study together

San10

Hello guys, I am a Neet pg 2025 aspirant. Is there anyone who would like to connect me as a study partner. Not necessarily need to study with me but just for regular updates and motivation to complete daily tasks or maybe to solve some mcqs. I am using prepladder for preparation. If anyone is interested can dm m
Prepladder user, i am interested

serlinjacob

Interested