Study Buddy Neet pg 2025 study partner

Dr geetanjali

Hii
I m preparing for neet pg 2025 (2nd attempt)
Studying with a partner can help you stay on track with your studies. Plus, discussing topics with someone else can deepen your understanding of the material.
So need a study partner.. :)

nivin felic

Hi i am nivin felic an intern preparing for neet pg 2025. I saw your post on mooclab.I would be happy to be your study partner! Collaborating can really help us both grasp the material better and stay motivated. Let me know, if you’re willing .

Mubasshirah

Female study partner for neet pg 2024
Study Buddy
Hii
Studying with a partner can help you stay on track with your studies. Plus, discussing topics with someone else can deepen your understanding of the material.
Hii
Hey are u still looking for a study partner?
I m also studying for neet pg 25 currently an intern

arya jayakumar

Hii
Hi am arya and am here beginning with my preps afresh as a dropper...yu can dm me In telegram if you r still looking for a study buddy..