Study Buddy Need a serious study partner for upsc 2025

Dan B

Hey, please checkout my post..let me know if you would be okay with me as your study partner. Thankyou.

bhavna2

Study Buddy
Hello Ishika , I am Bhavna ,my optional is also pub ad , currently i am working as software developer but I will resign in the beginning of September to prepare full time for upsc . I am planning to prepare from home only and am looking for a partner to help each other maintain consistency . Thank you, looking forward to your reply.

bhavna2

Study Buddy
Hello Ishika , I am Bhavna ,my optional is also pub ad , currently i am working as software developer but I will resign in the beginning of September to prepare full time for upsc . I am planning to prepare from home only and am looking for a partner to help each other maintain consistency . Thank you, looking forward to your reply.
Telegram:Black_Ninja0 ,you can provide me your telegram if you are unable to find me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 75586

Anyone for upsc 2025? Let me know.
I have studied History, and polity almost complete. Ping me if you can study with me.

Rudra07

Group Manager
Looking someone to study with me for USPC 2025. I have almost completed the polity and history.
Let me know if we can align even for rivision.