Study Buddy Looking for Study partner as a Neet aspirant (you don't need to be a neet aspirant necessarily)

mehraya

Hey, I'm a 12th grade Neet aspirant 2025. I'm looking for a study partner to keep me company and accountability. You don't necessarily need to be a neet aspirant even if you're studying 12th grade physics, chemistry, biology or english/classical literature/language I would like your company. We can study on discord/zoom (no camera ; no mic too if you're not comfortable)

neet ug '25 aspirant

Study Buddy
Hey, I'm a 12th grade Neet aspirant 2025. I'm looking for a study partner to keep me company and accountability. You don't necessarily need to be a neet aspirant even if you're studying 12th grade physics, chemistry, biology or english/classical literature/language I would like your company. We can study on discord/zoom (no camera ; no mic too if you're not comfortable)
hey, u can contact me on telegram: @b12108.... we'll work hard and achieve our goals.... i can study for minimum 8 hrs a day...and preparing for neet 2025 too

Last edited:

Sahilcoolx

I am interested