Study Buddy looking for study buddy

sarahh

I'm still new in this platform and looking for study buddy where we just stay silence not much chit chat, just want to make it feel like there are eyes watching us study to avoid procrastinate;).. we can have a bit chit chat when you feel bored.. btw I speak Malay and a bit English

Last edited:

Kumar ArcEngr

Study Buddy
I'm still new in this platform and looking for study buddy where we just stay silence not much chit chat, just want to make it feel like there are eyes watching us study so we don't procrastinate;).. and when you feel tired, we can have a bit chit chat.. btw I speak Malay and a bit English
Hi Sarahh, I am working on a research report for college right now. I can study for around 15-20 minute of a study session!

ljade

I'm still new in this platform and looking for study buddy where we just stay silence not much chit chat, just want to make it feel like there are eyes watching us study to avoid procrastinate;).. we can have a bit chit chat when you feel bored.. btw I speak Malay and a bit English
Hi, my name is Leila and I am currently studying law and would love to join you if that is okay:)

sarahh

Hi, my name is Leila and I am currently studying law and would love to join you if that is okay
Hi Leila! sorry for late reply.. im on my way to start studying right now.. i'll sent the link through dm, feel free to join :D