Study Buddy looking for a study buddy (I am in high school)

san 0-0

San (she/her)
Study Buddy
Heyyy ^~^ im SJ ..im in grade 10 (she/her),( GMT+5:30) just here to find myself a study buddy who would help me complete the work i started and we could .....u know ...... create daily tasks and stuff for ourselves and do a mini dance if ever completed them...but like I need someone who is ok with me playing slowed versions of songs while studying and where we can help each other out .i would try my best to be productive (try).we can always take breaks and get to know each other
I'm open to communicating thru discord and zoom
i would love to know if u would wanna study together ^-^

_Zeee_

Study Buddy
Heyyy ^~^ im SJ ..im in grade 10 (she/her),( GMT+5:30) just here to find myself a study buddy who would help me complete the work i started and we could .....u know ...... create daily tasks and stuff for ourselves and do a mini dance if ever completed them...but like I need someone who is ok with me playing slowed versions of songs while studying and where we can help each other out .i would try my best to be productive (try).we can always take breaks and get to know each other
I'm open to communicating thru discord and zoom
i would love to know if u would wanna study together ^-^
Hiii, first of all
I looveee BTS
I would like to be your study buddy so hopefully you can get back to me because I definitely wanna do all of those things