Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy for UPSC 2025 attempt

Aditya_S

UPSC student
Study Buddy
I am looking for a serious fulltime aspirants of UPSC for being a study partner for 2025 attempt. I have attempted the paper while in service, now I have quit my job for a full-time preparation, so I want my study partner to be properly dedicated. We can prepare seriously and can help each other out and push to perform better. I am open to zoom study session which can increase the output of our preparation. If someone is serious about this and have been preparing full time we can connect via telegram. My optional is PSIR.

I am looking for a serious fulltime aspirants of UPSC for being a study partner for 2025 attempt. I have attempted the paper while in service, now I have quit my job for a full-time preparation, so I want my study partner to be properly dedicated. We can prepare seriously and can help each other out and push to perform better. I am open to zoom study session which can increase the output of our preparation. If someone is serious about this and have been preparing full time we can connect via telegram. My optional is PSIR.
Hey. I'm an aspirant too. I am 24. And I have been preparing for quite some time now.( Around 3 years and more) I am not a full time aspirant. But I'm willing to study with someone who has the plan and everything sorted. I believe that studying for long hours and consistently gets difficult alone. I am ok with you setting the plan for a day, month and the year but I would like something like where we could set same targets and ask each other questions by the end of the day just to ensure that the other is accountable or may be just share facts on messaging. It depends. And if not questions may be teach the other person concepts that they can't understand. Anything to ensure accountability. Also before we become study partners we would need to know each others' academic background and the way we study. We might be incompatible too. But we'll know that only if we may be talk once on telegram. Here's my telegram Id. @Anonymousme011
Also I'm a girl. Just letting you know in advance. And I'm not open to any zoom sessions. I want this to be limited to only conversations and calls on telegram.