Study Buddy Looking for a Study Buddy for Motivation

Raunak

Hi everyone! I'm seeking a study buddy to help build my discipline and make studying more enjoyable. I find it hard to focus and often lose interest, especially while tackling online courses. My goal is to spend at least an hour each day studying in evening after 8:00 pm IST. If you're also looking to stay accountable and motivate each other, I'd love to connect! Let’s help each other develop a better study habit.

matchi

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm seeking a study buddy to help build my discipline and make studying more enjoyable. I find it hard to focus and often lose interest, especially while tackling online courses. My goal is to spend at least an hour each day studying in evening after 8:00 pm IST. If you're also looking to stay accountable and motivate each other, I'd love to connect! Let’s help each other develop a better study habit.
Can I join ya? :0

Soha Shaad 6106

heyy can i join too ?