Study Buddy Looking for a dedicated study buddy ^^

Shelby

University student
Study Buddy
Hello! good day to you.

I'm looking for a study buddy who's dedicated and is truly willing to improve on their study. I'm already a university student studying animal science. If you're interested you can send me a message by introducing yourself first and your field of interest or you can directly reply to this post. Thank you and have a good day!
e881ec56cf4ca6d99f5e5e3d597bfc5c.jpeg

TSomething

Hello! good day to you.

I'm looking for a study buddy who's dedicated and is truly willing to improve on their study. I'm already a university student studying animal science. If you're interested you can send me a message by introducing yourself first and your field of interest or you can directly reply to this post. Thank you and have a good day!View attachment 4301
Heyy. I'm interested. I'm a pharmacist wanting to refresh on my pharmacology knowledge mainly and pharmacy practice and pharmaceutics.

vedika_077

Hello! good day to you.

I'm looking for a study buddy who's dedicated and is truly willing to improve on their study. I'm already a university student studying animal science. If you're interested you can send me a message by introducing yourself first and your field of interest or you can directly reply to this post. Thank you and have a good day!View attachment 4301
hey i am a law aspirant preparing for clat . i am interested if you are still looking for a study buddy. my insta id- vedika._.mehrotra text me if interested. happy studying!