Study Buddy Looking for a consistent female study buddy for long hours

Lucy_Kayyy

Hi, I am Lucy from Germany (UTC+2). :)
I study International Management and I am looking for a study buddy for daily (or almost daily) video call studying.
I am currently writing my bachelor thesis and I am just so much more motivated when I study with a study buddy. I do not have much time left for my bachelor thesis, so I am available daily and for long hours. Looking for a girl who would like to study focused in video calls, so that I don’t get distracted by my phone all the time.
Looking forward to studying with you! :)

Y zizi

Hi, I am Lucy from Germany (UTC+2). :)
I study International Management and I am looking for a study buddy for daily (or almost daily) video call studying.
I am currently writing my bachelor thesis and I am just so much more motivated when I study with a study buddy. I do not have much time left for my bachelor thesis, so I am available daily and for long hours. Looking for a girl who would like to study focused in video calls, so that I don’t get distracted by my phone all the time.
Looking forward to studying with you! :)
Hii..are you still up?

Kevin10

Hello, Lucy! I've been on the hunt for a reliable study buddy too. Balancing the grind with some company makes the hours fly by, right? I came across this phd research proposal writing service that helped streamline my study schedule. Maybe we can share resources like this and keep each other motivated. It's always better to tackle those long study sessions together and have someone to push through with. Let's do this!

Last edited: