Study Buddy LF people to build a small group to study, learn and more?

Lirix02

Hi everyone!
I am looking for people to build a strong 1-1 or small group for the following:
1. Study about 6-8h a day (weekdays), the topic on this would be up to you. I need someone to study with me and force myself to complete my thesis writing.
2. Interested in learning languages. I wish to learn traditional Chinese and Japanese. I could help you with Spanish and perhaps English (not my mother tongue tho).
3. Interested in learning (practicing or getting better at) hobbies together (maybe once a week?). I am a hobby hoarder, and I was thinking about taking online courses to learn sewing, knitting, crocheting, drawing, or similar (one at a time of course). I would also like to take courses to complement my degree, maybe statistics, math-related, programming, AI, and robotics.
Depending on location and how we get along, expanding our interaction to outdoor activities or video games would be entirely what I am looking for.
Interaction-friendly/study buddy. I'm in UTC+8 time zone. I don't mind age, but maybe a non-huge age gap would be better (I am a late millennial). I don't mind gender, but an all-female group interested in the above would be awesome.
I know it's a lot, but as an introvert, it's hard for me to study with strangers (different people every day), so if you like all of the above, or most, or at least two, please let me know :)

Last edited: