Study Buddy Hi, I am looking for a study Buddy who wants to prepare for JEE (I am a repeater so would prefer a repeater).

Aboobakar

High School Graduate, JEE repeater
Study Buddy
Hi there i am new to the platform so if i am doing something insane, then please excuse :)
Also i am looking for a JEE repeater who wants to prepare along with me for JEE mains 2025
I am a repeater and i will soon be a part of the XYLEM LEARNING from Kerala
I am living in Dammam KSA and if you from kerala, living in saudi arabia and if you are interested i think we can work together

saideep

Hi there i am new to the platform so if i am doing something insane, then please excuse :)
Also i am looking for a JEE repeater who wants to prepare along with me for JEE mains 2025
I am living in Dammam KSA and if you from kerala, living in saudi arabia and if you are interested i think we can work together
Hii i too a repeater and determined to crack jee

nak

Hi Id like to join you

Aboobakar

Study Buddy
U too join us
I need someone with same resources as me! Are you guys from xylem learning?
If yes then count me in
Or else it might not work well
I am looking for a partner from my coaching itself or else it wont work out as we wont be able to evaluate our progress or evaluate our backlogs
I am really close to getting a partner from my coaching so i would prefer that

ATB you guys :)

saideep

I need someone with same resources as me! Are you guys from xylem learning?
If yes then count me in
Or else it might not work well
I am looking for a partner from my coaching itself or else it wont work out as we wont be able to evaluate our progress or evaluate our backlogs
I am really close to getting a partner from my coaching so i would prefer that

ATB you guys :)
Ok but dont hesitate to ask me if u dont get a study buddy of ur coaching and i am self-studying so i dont get any problem with ur coaching schedule Atb and hurry up time is running out

Aboobakar

Study Buddy
Ok but dont hesitate to ask me if u dont get a study buddy of ur coaching and i am self-studying so i dont get any problem with ur coaching schedule Atb and hurry up time is running out
Thanks bro all the best for your JEE
Wish you good luck

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
Hey fellas.
Ive got this little Discord study server where we study together.Some of them are also prepping for JEE.
Hit me up if interested.
Goodluck!