Study Buddy community

xwavyann

Study Buddy
Hello guys. I am anjali. I come from a small town to begin with so i am not allowed much to go out. so recently i started learning AI by myself because it's something i am interested in since childhood but couldn't follow this dream officially as we don't have any college this side. I wanted to join a community so i won't procrastinate and stay motivated to learn daily. But i just couldn't find one specially a beginner friendly community where i don't have to feel more demotivated by seeing how everyone is so ahead of me. So i decided to make my own. If you are interested, reply and let's get connected. Let's make a community beginner friendly and motivating so we can achieve our dreams.

SankalpMishra

Hello guys. I am anjali. I come from a small town to begin with so i am not allowed much to go out. so recently i started learning AI by myself because it's something i am interested in since childhood but couldn't follow this dream officially as we don't have any college this side. I wanted to join a community so i won't procrastinate and stay motivated to learn daily. But i just couldn't find one specially a beginner friendly community where i don't have to feel more demotivated by seeing how everyone is so ahead of me. So i decided to make my own. If you are interested, reply and let's get connected. Let's make a community beginner friendly and motivating so we can achieve our dreams.
Telegram - @shanks_emperor69 lets study together