Study Buddy Accountability by text (girls only)

Sarah_MD98

Medical Student
Study Buddy
Hiii,

I am Sarah, a medical Student from Belgium, I am in my clinical years now. I don't consider myself as a dedicated student, especially when I am alone without any friendly push. But I know that deep in me I would love to study more and learn more. My ambition and dream was always to study whole gold standard books in the medical field. But it's really difficult to do this learning journey alone! So if there's another medical student girl, who's in love with medical books like me and would love to start this journey together, please hit me up or send me a DM, and let's try to find a way to do it together. We won't read same books, we will do our work separately but we will stay accountable for the goals we have set in x days or weeks. And we will keep asking each other how is it going. And we can also share books we find interesting etc.... In brief just a way to not be alone in this tough journey !

Looking forward to find you, my special budddyyy (if more than one is interested, we can create a small group in telegram, but not more than 4-5 members max)

Also girls only, please.

Have a great day aheaddd everyone :D

See ya~